Welcome to Family Life Ministry
Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul and with all your strength…
Columbia is dedicated to assisting in the development of next generation through a church-home partnership that encourages, equips and empowers parents to be the spiritual leaders in their homes. We believe that God created families to be discipleship centers. The family disciplining centers are where parents and grandparents impress the hearts of children/students with a love for God. The family discipleship center purpose, under the equipping and accountability of the local church, is to advance the Gospel and the Great Commission through the power of multi-generational faithfulness. (OR “is to tell the stories of faith and teach the truth of the love God through Jesus Christ so the next generation will know”)
Leading the next generation to know God…Psalm 78:1-7
Project 78 is an intentional discipleship ministry “partnership” where each member of your family will have an opportunity to explore the same Scripture each week no matter which days of the week you come to Columbia or what age you are. Project 78 is all ages, all programs, same Scripture.
Columbia's Church & Home Partnership will help:
- Families explore the same Scripture in age-graded Kid's, Teen's, or Parent's classes.
- Families choose a time to worship together.
- Families emerge from church with common reference points to spark discussion and application at home.
- Children reinforce the same Scripture families study on Sunday in all programs throughout the week.
- Parents partner with us to disciple the next generation.
- Parents receive extra tools, such as weekly take-home pages and the parent's handbook to equip them to integrate what they learn into daily family life.
Weekly Program Schedule
Sunday Mornings - for all ages
Ignition Groups: 9:45 & 11:15am
Worship Services: 8:30, 9:45 & 11:15am
Family Dinner - 5:15-6:15pm
Bible Study for all ages - 6:30-8:00pm
Child Development Center: Full Day, Morning and Afternoon Programs
Student Ministry In-Home Huddle Groups
Mom's Bible Study & the Children's Program
2nd & 4th Friday Mornings: 9:45-11:45am
MOPS for Mothers of Preschoolers and their Preschoolers