The various learning activities and experiences are based on the needs and abilities of each age group. The whole program is planned to meet the following objectives:
- To foster the healthy growth and development of children physically, emotionally, socially and spiritually.
- To provide a stimulating environment for learning through hands-on activities.
- Partner with parents to lay foundational blocks for development of faith.
- Be a resource for parents.
- Develop a love for learning and prepare for elementary school.
Special learning opportunities are provided through visits to the library, field trips, special guests in the classroom, and chapel programs.
To find more specific information about our programs, please choose a program from the list below.