When: Nov. 8-10th 2013
Where: Watermarks Camp
Who: 7-12th Grade Students
Registration: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
What: An incredible weekend away that no student wants to miss. Secluded in the woods in fully furnished cabins, great food, ropes courses, fishing, kayaking, paintball, hanging in a hammock, worship, good teaching, skateboard park, gaga ball, and more...this is going to be another awesome weekend. Don't you dare schedule anything else this weekend!
- Forms & Packing List: Download THESE FORMS
- Sign & Turn in the Watermarks Consent and Columbia Consent
- Use the packing list to pack (ignore the swimming items)
- Fill out and turn in Medicine Administration form if your child will be bringing any medications.
- Drop-Off/Pick-up Schedule:
- Drop-off EAST - 5:00pm at 301 Building, 301 N Washington St Falls Church
- Drop-off WEST - 6:00pm at Burger King/Wendy's, 13040 Fair Lakes Shopping Center, Fairfax 22033
- Pick-up - 12:30pm (about) at 301 Building
- Spending Money...?:
- Bring money to pay for your dinner Friday night.
- Bring money if you plan to play paintball.
- Bring money if you plan to purchase snacks, drinks, or camp souveniers during free time.
- Emergency Contact:
- Kris' Cell: 703-861-7977
- Eric's Cell: 610-790-9821
- Camp Landline: 434-286-4403
Video footage from Watermarks